A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Are You Quick Enough to Keep Up?
OctoRhythm is a reaction-based rhythm game developed with the Leap Motion Controller in mind. Immerse yourself in 4 captivating game modes, Memorize symbols in sequence and repeat (or defeat) each gesture to a pulse-pounding background beat. It may start easy, but as the game progresses the difficulty can become insane!
- Unlock new levels & game modes as you play!
- 4 game modes, totalling 48 levels! Can you get 3 stars on all of them?
- Completely original soundtrack featuring 10 songs by composer Leo Perantoni!
- Easy to learn, difficult to master!
- Take advantage of the Leap's unique tracking capabilities!
- In flow mode, you must match the symbols that flow in a stream with your hands. The more you get right, the better! Anyone can play, but can you get to 200 BPM?
- Similar to flow, but instead of matching the symbols, you must beat them in a Rock-Paper-Scissors match! If you've ever wanted to know what it's like to play Rock-Paper-Scissors with both hands 185 times a minute, this is the game mode for you!
- In this mode, you must memorize a sequence of symbols and then repeat them to the beat. Test your memory and your skill!
- Only for the strongest players: you must memorize the symbol sequence and beat it in a Rock-Paper-Scissors match! This task is not for the faint of heart!
Get the original soundtrack on Leo Perantoni's Bandcamp!
Click download now to get access to the following files: