A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
[IMPORTANT]: I've disabled donations for the game as the latest version of the Leap Motion firmware apparently does not support the "rotation" symbol detection, so some levels might not be fully playable.
Are You Quick Enough to Keep Up?
OctoRhythm is a reaction-based rhythm game developed with the Leap Motion Controller in mind. Immerse yourself in 4 captivating game modes, Memorize symbols in sequence and repeat (or defeat) each gesture to a pulse-pounding background beat. It may start easy, but as the game progresses the difficulty can become insane!
- Unlock new levels & game modes as you play!
- 4 game modes, totalling 48 levels! Can you get 3 stars on all of them?
- Completely original soundtrack featuring 10 songs by composer Leo Perantoni!
- Easy to learn, difficult to master!
- Take advantage of the Leap's unique tracking capabilities!
- In flow mode, you must match the symbols that flow in a stream with your hands. The more you get right, the better! Anyone can play, but can you get to 200 BPM?
- Similar to flow, but instead of matching the symbols, you must beat them in a Rock-Paper-Scissors match! If you've ever wanted to know what it's like to play Rock-Paper-Scissors with both hands 185 times a minute, this is the game mode for you!
- In this mode, you must memorize a sequence of symbols and then repeat them to the beat. Test your memory and your skill!
- Only for the strongest players: you must memorize the symbol sequence and beat it in a Rock-Paper-Scissors match! This task is not for the faint of heart!
Get the original soundtrack on Leo Perantoni's Bandcamp!