I played this as part of my weird games videos. I went in blind, didn't know the real name, and didn't get the intro dialogue, but regardless I loved it. Took me a few attempts to learn how it worked and I have to say I'm definitely interested in your future content. I'm just sorry I couldn't finish it before I had to move on!
De daemonici corporis fabrica
Harvest magic ingredients from the bodies imps slain by heroes way braver than you - but way less resistant to the smell of putrefaction than you!
Vive version Soon-ish!
- If you ship an errand correctly, you get immediate feedback
- Added way more polish than I should
- Audio! Audio everywhere!
- Fixed a bug where Nosey would smell organs instead of substances and vice versa
- Organs can't be researched in the microscope or the books after heavy processing
- Unknown organs have a "?" tooltip
- Fixed a bug when delivering glands instead of their extracts not counting as a discovery
- Some more helpful feedback
- Some new (maybe unexpected) reactions
- Added intro tutorial from Nosey (turn up your volume!)
- Added some reversible reactions
- Reactions and non-reactions have better feedback
- Tooltips are now more agressive
- Added Windows downloadable
- Fixed 0 bugs
- Press I to Invert Mouse
- Pres R 3 times to reset your profile, then reload the page/restart the app
- This allows you to listen to my wonderful voice over again
HOW TO PLAY:
Drop organs and ingredients in the yellow areas to react or research them. Show them to Nosey to have a sniff and research them with the microscope and books to have a better idea what they are. Drop ingredients on the crate and pull the rope to ring the bell and deliver them!
DISCLAIMER: I totally cheated and use a lot of the Bestiarium Invocation Toy and some previous experiments to build the entry on top. This is technically the Bestiarium prototype #3.
I've also used some assets from opengameart.org.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Looking forward to trying the vive Version!
Any word on vive support?
Hey! I did some very quick experiments, and realized the "conversion" would take a ton more work than I expected hahah
I didn't have too much free time to work on it since last year, and I might do some experiments with animation before delving back. But it will come... eventually!
I'll post it in my itch as soon as I have something playable :)